Here are some of the considerations when choosing your accounting system:
• Do you prefer outright purchase, or a licence that guarantees software updates?
• What level of versatility do you expect?
• How much time can you invest in learning how to use the software?
• How much time can you commit to keeping the books?
• Do you plan to wait to fully utilise the software until you are more familiar with it?
Sage is probably the best-known supplier of accounting software and is supported by most accountants.Read More
QuickBooks is supplied by Intuit. In our opinion, this software is intuitive and needs little acounting knowledge Accountants well-acquainted with this recognise that QuickBooks has excellent error-correcting facilities.Read More
We support many other types of accounting and related software.Read More
Many software suppliers are moving to Cloud Accounting options, enabling users to access their accounts from multiple sites using a computer, tablet, or even mobile phone.Read More